Advance Cutting-Edge Research and Development with Next-Generation Cell Therapies, to Deliver Best-in-Class Products to Patients in Need
The Multi-Functional Cell Therapies Summit is uniting global leaders to discuss strategies to weaponize cell therapies with antigenic, engineered, and combination approaches to create sophisticated multi-functional systems to treat solid tumors. Join us as we explore:
- Understanding and overcoming the immunosuppressive nature of the TME to inform future drug development
- Exploiting multiple functions through innovative engineering and novel targeting approaches to produce “smarter” cell therapies with high efficacy and safety profiles
- Synergizing analytical strategy with efficient and standardized manufacturing to overcome regulatory barriers preventing approval
What Makes this a Unique Event?
- Focus: The only cell-type agnostic targeted focused meeting, delving into early discovery for smarter therapies which are safer, cheaper and better at treating solid tumors
- Speakers: Insights from C-level executives, VPs, and directors at both innovative biotechs and large pharma
- Content: Innovative techniques from the leading companies transforming the future of cell immunotherapies
- Audience: Senior discovery and exploratory science experts harnessing next-gen cell therapies, using learnings from the first-in-human data and overcoming regulatory and manufacturing bottlenecks
- Format: An intimate digital networking platform uniting international professionals for potential partnerships
2022 Industry Leading Speakers Include:
Confirmed Companies Include
Join us as we bring together drug developers and innovators to tackle unique cell therapy development challenges creating obstacles for effective treatments for solid tumor patients.
Proud to Partner with:
Hear What Our Attendees Have to Say:
"I'm looking forward to speaking at the Multi-Functional Cell Therapies Summit and hearing about the exciting work of other leading investigators in this rapidly-developing approach to disease management."
Lawrence Lamb, CSO & EVP, In8bio
"Multi-Functional Cell Therapies are a key step for the industry to overcome challenges in solid tumors. This summit is an important gathering of the minds to advance the next generation of life-saving therapies"
Francesco Marincola, CSO, Refuge Biotech
“A truly professional forum to network and gain valuable insights into new trends in CAR-TCR development.”
Cheng Liu, CEO, Eureka Inc.
"Gain great insights into new trends and mix with the avant-garde in cell immunotherapy development"
Sicco Popma, CEO, IO Bio Science
"An outstanding forum to gain valuable insights into new trends in cell therapy development"
Hanspeter Gerber, CSO, 3T Biosciences
“A truly outstanding summit that provides a unique opportunity for cross-functional information and experience sharing, thereby showing the way forward in CAR-TCR development”
Peggy Sotiropoulou, Head of R&D, Celyad Oncology